Laywer in Romania
All Romanian courts, including Supreme Court of Justice. Phone: +4-0745-776050
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We represent clients in a variety of trial, arbitration, and mediation matters on a daily basis in areas concerning commercial law, corporate law, tax law, public procurement, insurance, employment. We also understand that going to trial is not necessarily the best solution for our clients. Therefore, we always try to help our clients find the best solution, which includes any potential amicable settlement or the best cost-effective and efficient litigation model.
We provide full advice and representation in national and local tax matters that include:
- assistence during tax audit;
- assistence concerning tax enforcement;
- litigations on all kinds al fiscal metters.
Corporate & Commercial law
Our commercial cases include a full range of complex legal issues such as:
- drafting and amending all types of commercial contracts;
- assistance and representation in shareholding, management and other corporate disputes;
- amicable settlement of commercial litigations;
- fast lawsuits designed to ensure quick recovery of commercial debts;
- assistance for court decision enforcement;
We regularly advise corporates on a very large scale of employment matters such as:
- collective bargaining agreements and internal regulations;
- individual labor contracts;
- managing difficult employees and handling terminations;
- non-compete agreements, non-solicitation and confidentiality issues;
- working time and rest time;
- wages and appropriate tax solutions;
- all types of employment related litigation;
We solve insurance coverage problems for both policy holders and insurance companies. We have an extensive experience in insurance cases, we defend all kind of claims and we seek coverage when there is a potentially covered loss. Insurance cases can end up with mutual settlement, but we are ready to take insurance indemnity or coverage questions to trial.